WORKING HARD FOR YOU!
My name is Mark Muir, and I’m committed to making your voice heard on community issues. Like you, I want to play an active role in making my community, state and country a safer, better place to raise my child, run a business, and forge a future with unlimited potential and promise.
If you share my vision, I urge you to connect with me and help make it happen! Together we can make a meaningful difference for our families, our communities, and our city!
Our community character is defined by our beach town history, strong core services, and quality infrastructure for our neighborhoods.
- Pursue a “Community-Based Vision” for our City
- Maintain Community Character and infrastructure for our neighborhoods
- Propose Balanced Budgets that are Performance Based Measurement
- Prioritize Public Safety
- Make Public Services more Effective and Efficient
- Strive for an Environmentally and Economically Sustainable City
*Most important is to listen and make informed decisions
- Completed the Encinitas Community Park
- Approve New Artificial Turf for Leo Mullins
- Completed Moonlight Beach Facility
- Opened New Fire Station in Olivenhain
- Brought Sand to the Beaches
- Built Santa Fe Railroad Undercrossing
- Pension Reform
- Oppose Sales Tax Increase
- Oppose Cardiff Rail Trail Fence
- Update our Climate Action Plan